Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical JFire Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any JFire related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated JFire specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the JFire Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which JFire improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to JFire? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Are there recognized JFire problems?
- What will be measured?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- Will JFire have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on JFire?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the JFire book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your JFire self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the JFire Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which JFire areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough JFire Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage JFire projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step JFire Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 JFire project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the change agents for your initiative?
- Variance Analysis: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the JFire project completion date?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do recommendations include actions to address any differential distribution of impacts?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the JFire project produced meet the defined JFire project requirements?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess JFire project risks at various JFire project stages?
- Cost Baseline: Have the actual milestone completion dates been compared to the approved schedule?
- Procurement Audit: When competitive dialogue was used, did the contracting authority provide sufficient justification for the use of this procedure and was the contract actually particularly complex?
- Change Management Plan: What are the needs, priorities and special interests of the audience?
Step-by-step and complete JFire Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 JFire project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 JFire project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 JFire project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 JFire project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 JFire project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 JFire project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any JFire project with this in-depth JFire Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose JFire projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in JFire and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make JFire investments work better.
This JFire All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.