Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical JProbe Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any JProbe related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated JProbe specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the JProbe Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which JProbe improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- What are the disruptive JProbe technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Operational - will it work?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, JProbe Experience, and Brand Value
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- What are all of our JProbe domains and what do they do?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- How do you measure success?
- Think of your JProbe project. what are the main functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the JProbe book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your JProbe self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the JProbe Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which JProbe areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough JProbe Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage JProbe projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step JProbe Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 JProbe project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were JProbe project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial to contribute for the achievement of the development objective?
- Initiating Process Group: Have requirements been tested, approved, and fulfill the JProbe project scope?
- Source Selection Criteria: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for JProbe project scheduling & tracking?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Risk Management Plan: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the JProbe project baseline?
Step-by-step and complete JProbe Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 JProbe project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 JProbe project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 JProbe project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 JProbe project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 JProbe project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 JProbe project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any JProbe project with this in-depth JProbe Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose JProbe projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in JProbe and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make JProbe investments work better.
This JProbe All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.