Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical KPI-driven code analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any KPI-driven code analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated KPI-driven code analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the KPI-driven code analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 816 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which KPI-driven code analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 816 standard requirements:
- Performance accountability, at its highest level, should point toward fulfillment of the organizations leadership vision and core mission part of Who are we? Is that true in your organization?
- Aspects of quality that can be measured by analyzing source code and other system information: What aspects of quality cannot be measured this way?
- No matter which type of KPI you choose to measure with, does the KPI enable you to answer the pressing question: What is the business value?
- Map real world actions, feature location and beacons; what is the quality of names assigned to program tokens and the level of commenting?
- How do you improve your project management, estimating, scheduling, budgeting, testing, etc., through the use of this information?
- Clarity: Which indicators are most easily understood by decision makers, program managers, and the stakeholders?
- What future developments (internal or external) are anticipated and how will they affect the strategic plan?
- Are current systems consistent with industry best practices for seamless integration of workflow and data?
- Which business processes are impacting on improving (deteriorating) profit margin (or cash flow) and why?
- Identify impacts to future deliverables/value: How will it look at different project stages and closure ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the KPI-driven code analysis book in PDF containing 816 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your KPI-driven code analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the KPI-driven code analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which KPI-driven code analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough KPI-driven code analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage KPI-driven code analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step KPI-driven code analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 KPI-driven code analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk: Will the new product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What are the chronologies, contingencies, consequences, criteria?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you identify proposed teaming partners and/or subcontractors and discuss the nature and extent of their proposed involvement in satisfying the KPI-driven code analysis project requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each role with Accountable responsibility have the authority within the organization to make the required decisions?
- Risk Audit: What is the Board doing to assure measurement and improve outcomes and quality and reduce avoidable adverse events?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is there a training program in place for stakeholders covering expectations, roles and responsibilities and any addition knowledge others need to be good stakeholders?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the KPI-driven code analysis project Ð What is the status?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core KPI-driven code analysis project team to complete KPI-driven code analysis project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the KPI-driven code analysis project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
Step-by-step and complete KPI-driven code analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 KPI-driven code analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 KPI-driven code analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 KPI-driven code analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 KPI-driven code analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 KPI-driven code analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 KPI-driven code analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any KPI-driven code analysis project with this in-depth KPI-driven code analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose KPI-driven code analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in KPI-driven code analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make KPI-driven code analysis investments work better.
This KPI-driven code analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.