Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LED Lighting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LED Lighting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LED Lighting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LED Lighting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LED Lighting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- Do we monitor the LED Lighting decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Is LED Lighting dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- What are all of our LED Lighting domains and what do they do?
- What information do users need?
- Who is going to care?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- What business benefits will LED Lighting goals deliver if achieved?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving LED Lighting forward?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LED Lighting book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your LED Lighting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LED Lighting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LED Lighting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LED Lighting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LED Lighting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LED Lighting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LED Lighting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Identify the current level of skills and knowledge and behaviours of the group that will be impacted on. What prerequisite knowledge do these groups need?
- WBS Dictionary: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Quality Metrics: What metrics are important and most beneficial to measure?
- Team Performance Assessment: When a reviewer complains about method variance, what is the essence of the complaint?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for a previously authorized LED Lighting project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (LED Lighting project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the LED Lighting project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements (BCWS, BCWP, and ACWP) progressively summarized from the detail level to the contract level through the CWBS?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management Ð What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the LED Lighting project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as LED Lighting project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
Step-by-step and complete LED Lighting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LED Lighting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LED Lighting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LED Lighting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LED Lighting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LED Lighting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LED Lighting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LED Lighting project with this in-depth LED Lighting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LED Lighting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LED Lighting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LED Lighting investments work better.
This LED Lighting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.