Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Labor relations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Labor relations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Labor relations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Labor relations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 775 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Labor relations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 775 standard requirements:
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- How does the Labor relations manager ensure against scope creep?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- In the case of a Labor relations project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Labor relations project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Labor relations project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Who has control over resources?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Labor relations process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Labor relations book in PDF containing 775 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Labor relations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Labor relations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Labor relations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Labor relations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Labor relations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Labor relations Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Labor relations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: For each device to be reconditioned, are device specifications, such as appropriate engineering drawings, component specifications and software specifications, maintained?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Labor relations project management methodology?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this Labor relations project?
- Scope Management Plan: Do Labor relations project managers participating in the Labor relations project know the Labor relations projects true status first hand?
- Project Scope Statement: What is a process you might recommend to verify the accuracy of the research deliverable?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Planning Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Risk Audit: What are the differences and similarities between strategic and operational risks in your organization?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
Step-by-step and complete Labor relations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Labor relations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Labor relations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Labor relations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Labor relations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Labor relations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Labor relations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Labor relations project with this in-depth Labor relations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Labor relations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Labor relations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Labor relations investments work better.
This Labor relations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.