Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Laptop Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Laptop related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Laptop specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Laptop Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Laptop improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- Are equipment (such as servers, workstations, laptops, and hard drives) and media containing cardholder data physically protected against unauthorized access?
- Encryption helps to secure data that may be stored on a stolen laptop but what about the sensitive data that is sent via e-mail or downloaded to a USB device?
- Did you know that up to 70 per cent of enterprise data exists in various frontline settings, from laptops to handheld devices, to shop and remote office environments?
- What support does the IT Security product provide for laptops/notebooks, personal digital assistants (PDA), and IP-based phones?
- What percentage of the organizations desktops and laptops are being covered by the enterprise patch management technologies?
- Is data (i.e. personal information) encrypted on laptops and other mobile devises used for storing and transferring data?
- Does the Anti-Virus program on each workstation and laptop receive virus signature updates automatically?
- What percentage of the organizations desktops and laptops are patched within X days of patch release?
- Necessary PCs, laptops, printers & equipment identified, location defined, & stored in correct place?
- Do employees use laptops or home computers to work on agency business outside of the office?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Laptop book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Laptop self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Laptop Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Laptop areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Laptop Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Laptop projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Laptop Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Laptop project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Risk Audit: Is all expenditure authorised through an identified process?
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful Laptop project plan execution?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Laptop project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the contracting office likely to receive more purchase requests for this item or service during the coming year?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there specific processes you will use to evaluate and approve/reject changes?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Laptop project?
- Project Management Plan: Has the selected plan been formulated using cost effectiveness and incremental analysis techniques?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Laptop project communication and status reporting across Laptop project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
Step-by-step and complete Laptop Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Laptop project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Laptop project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Laptop project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Laptop project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Laptop project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Laptop project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Laptop project with this in-depth Laptop Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Laptop projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Laptop and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Laptop investments work better.
This Laptop All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.