This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Large-Scale Agile Development assessment.
'Significant ease of use, widespread user adoption, happy user community. The best self-assessment tool there is.' - Business Analyst in the Transportation Industry
'In a matter of minutes, you can have basic reports working with few effort. Non-IT users can use The Art of Service's self assessment without IT support, they are really autonomous. BI Architect in the Energy and Utilities Industry
'It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.' - Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Large-Scale Agile Development Self-Assessment?
The Large-Scale Agile Development Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Large-Scale Agile Development work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Large-Scale Agile Development task and that every Large-Scale Agile Development outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Large-Scale Agile Development opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Large-Scale Agile Development advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Large-Scale Agile Development Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Large-Scale Agile Development improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Large-Scale Agile Development Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Large-Scale Agile Development Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Large-Scale Agile Development Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Large-Scale Agile Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Large-Scale Agile Development and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Large-Scale Agile Development with this Large-Scale Agile Development Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who are the Large-Scale Agile Development improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Define Question: What are the disruptive Large-Scale Agile Development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Measure Question: What are the compelling business reasons for embarking on Large-Scale Agile Development?
- Analyze Question: Are there Large-Scale Agile Development problems defined?
- Improve Question: In a project to restructure Large-Scale Agile Development outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Control Question: Does the Large-Scale Agile Development performance meet the customerÍs requirements?
- Sustain Question: Think about the people you identified for your Large-Scale Agile Development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Value [to you] of the Large-Scale Agile Development Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Large-Scale Agile Development Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.