Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lease administration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lease administration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lease administration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lease administration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 790 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lease administration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 790 standard requirements:
- Does Lease administration systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Is there a Lease administration management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What are the key elements of your Lease administration performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- Do we have past Lease administration Successes?
- How do we measure risk?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lease administration book in PDF containing 790 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Lease administration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lease administration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lease administration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lease administration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lease administration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lease administration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Lease administration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Lease administration projects?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Change Management Plan: Change invariability confront many relationships especially those that require a set of behaviours What roles with in the organization are affected and how?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
- Issue Log: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Executing Process Group: How could stakeholders negatively impact your Lease administration project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are right task and resource calendars used in the IMS?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the Lease administration project?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this Lease administration project s scope statement that will affect resources?
Step-by-step and complete Lease administration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lease administration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lease administration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lease administration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lease administration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lease administration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lease administration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lease administration project with this in-depth Lease administration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lease administration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lease administration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lease administration investments work better.
This Lease administration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.