Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Legal risk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Legal risk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Legal risk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Legal risk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 653 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Legal risk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 653 standard requirements:
- What are your KEY PROCESSES, MEASURES, and GOALS for addressing risks associated with your products and operations?
- Are there any legal risks when it comes to analytics and have you seen any customers take them?
- If the vendor fails to perform in accordance with the contract, where will the suit be heard?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
- How could you use Document Management to help reduce your companys legal risk?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Are new and improved process (should be) maps developed?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Have new benefits been realized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Legal risk book in PDF containing 653 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Legal risk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Legal risk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Legal risk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Legal risk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Legal risk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Legal risk Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Legal risk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have Legal risk project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Requirements Management Plan: Has the requirements team been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will the new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Risk Audit: Tradeoff: How much risk can be tolerated and still deliver the products where they need to be?
- Procurement Audit: Is the company policy on purchasing covered by a written manual?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Legal risk project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there documentation of system capability requirements, data requirements, environment requirements, security requirements, and computer and hardware requirements?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Legal risk projects perspective?
- Closing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Legal risk project?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management Ð What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Legal risk project?
Step-by-step and complete Legal risk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Legal risk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Legal risk project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Legal risk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Legal risk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Legal risk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Legal risk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Legal risk project with this in-depth Legal risk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Legal risk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Legal risk and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Legal risk investments work better.
This Legal risk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.