Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Liberty Accounts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Liberty Accounts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Liberty Accounts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Liberty Accounts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Liberty Accounts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 654 standard requirements:
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Think about the people you identified for your Liberty Accounts project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Liberty Accounts values?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Are there recognized Liberty Accounts problems?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- How do we Identify specific Liberty Accounts investment and emerging trends?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Liberty Accounts book in PDF containing 654 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Liberty Accounts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Liberty Accounts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Liberty Accounts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Liberty Accounts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Liberty Accounts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Liberty Accounts Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Liberty Accounts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the Liberty Accounts project have on the stakeholder?
- Team Performance Assessment: Can team performance be reliably measured in simulator and live exercises using the same assessment tool?
- Quality Management Plan: How many Liberty Accounts project staff does this specific process affect?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Has the expected benefits from realisation of the procurement Liberty Accounts project been calculated?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What advantages do the an individual interview have over a group meeting, and vice-versa?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Executing Process Group: What Liberty Accounts projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
- Risk Audit: Are you meeting your legal, regulatory and compliance requirements - if not, why not?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete Liberty Accounts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Liberty Accounts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Liberty Accounts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Liberty Accounts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Liberty Accounts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Liberty Accounts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Liberty Accounts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Liberty Accounts project with this in-depth Liberty Accounts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Liberty Accounts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Liberty Accounts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Liberty Accounts investments work better.
This Liberty Accounts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.