Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Life Quality Index Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Life Quality Index related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Life Quality Index specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Life Quality Index Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Life Quality Index improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Life Quality Index project manager?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Why is Life Quality Index important for you now?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Life Quality Index process?
- Cloud management for Life Quality Index do we really need one?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Life Quality Index work? How is the team addressing them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Life Quality Index book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Life Quality Index self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Life Quality Index Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Life Quality Index areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Life Quality Index Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Life Quality Index projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Life Quality Index Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Life Quality Index project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are existing suppliers that have a special right to be consulted being contacted?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Life Quality Index project tasks?
- Activity List: What is the least expensive way to complete the Life Quality Index project within 40 weeks?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Lessons Learned: How much of your time was spent on other than this Life Quality Index project?
- Project Scope Statement: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Life Quality Index project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Life Quality Index project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management Ð How will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
- Procurement Audit: Are decisions to outsource and being part of public private partnerships closely linked to the delivery of departments core services and functions?
Step-by-step and complete Life Quality Index Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Life Quality Index project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Life Quality Index project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Life Quality Index project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Life Quality Index project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Life Quality Index project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Life Quality Index project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Life Quality Index project with this in-depth Life Quality Index Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Life Quality Index projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Life Quality Index and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Life Quality Index investments work better.
This Life Quality Index All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.