Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Location-Aware Technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Location-Aware Technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Location-Aware Technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Location-Aware Technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Location-Aware Technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- Is maximizing Location-Aware Technology protection the same as minimizing Location-Aware Technology loss?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- How will you measure your Location-Aware Technology effectiveness?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- What will be measured?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Do those selected for the Location-Aware Technology team have a good general understanding of what Location-Aware Technology is all about?
- If we werent already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Location-Aware Technology book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Location-Aware Technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Location-Aware Technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Location-Aware Technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Location-Aware Technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Location-Aware Technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Location-Aware Technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Location-Aware Technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Location-Aware Technology project performance into line with the Location-Aware Technology project plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Location-Aware Technology project work proceeding in accordance with the original Location-Aware Technology project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: How do you deal with budget constrains and assurance needs?
- Procurement Audit: Are contract changes after awarding properly justified and executed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Risk Audit: What impact does experience with one client have on decisions made for other clients during the risk-assessment process?
- Project Management Plan: What if, for example, the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change resulting in greater need than expected?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
Step-by-step and complete Location-Aware Technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Location-Aware Technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Location-Aware Technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Location-Aware Technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Location-Aware Technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Location-Aware Technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Location-Aware Technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Location-Aware Technology project with this in-depth Location-Aware Technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Location-Aware Technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Location-Aware Technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Location-Aware Technology investments work better.
This Location-Aware Technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.