Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lockout-tagout Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lockout-tagout related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lockout-tagout specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lockout-tagout Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 787 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lockout-tagout improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 787 standard requirements:
- Have the types of risks that may impact Lockout-tagout been identified and analyzed?
- Who are four people whose careers Ive enhanced?
- Is the impact that Lockout-tagout has shown?
- How to deal with Lockout-tagout Changes?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Lockout-tagout delivery for example is new software needed?
- How do we Identify specific Lockout-tagout investment and emerging trends?
- How is business? Why?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lockout-tagout book in PDF containing 787 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Lockout-tagout self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lockout-tagout Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lockout-tagout areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lockout-tagout Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lockout-tagout projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lockout-tagout Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Lockout-tagout project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Lockout-tagout project via agreements?
- Activity Cost Estimates: One way to define activities is to consider how organization employees describe jobs to families and friends. You basically want to know, What do you do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete Lockout-tagout project activities?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the Lockout-tagout project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Risk Audit: Can assurance be expanded beyond the traditional audit without undermining independence?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are they likely to influence the success or failure of your Lockout-tagout project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
Step-by-step and complete Lockout-tagout Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lockout-tagout project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lockout-tagout project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lockout-tagout project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lockout-tagout project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lockout-tagout project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lockout-tagout project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lockout-tagout project with this in-depth Lockout-tagout Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lockout-tagout projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lockout-tagout and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lockout-tagout investments work better.
This Lockout-tagout All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.