Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logical Decisions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logical Decisions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logical Decisions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logical Decisions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 800 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logical Decisions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 800 standard requirements:
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Who will provide the final approval of Logical Decisions deliverables?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Do those selected for the Logical Decisions team have a good general understanding of what Logical Decisions is all about?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Who sets the Logical Decisions standards?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Logical Decisions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logical Decisions book in PDF containing 800 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Logical Decisions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logical Decisions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logical Decisions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logical Decisions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logical Decisions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logical Decisions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Logical Decisions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Logical Decisions project?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Logical Decisions projects perspective?
- Procurement Audit: What are your procurement processes with contractors?
- Quality Audit: Quality is about improvement and accountability. The immediate questions that arise out of that statement are: (i) improvement on what, and (ii) accountable to whom?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the sum of all work package budgets plus planning packages within control accounts equal the budgets assigned to those control accounts?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and development?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Logical Decisions projections?
- Cost Baseline: How long are you willing to wait before you find out were late?
- Risk Management Plan: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Logical Decisions project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Logical Decisions project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
Step-by-step and complete Logical Decisions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logical Decisions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logical Decisions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logical Decisions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logical Decisions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logical Decisions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logical Decisions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logical Decisions project with this in-depth Logical Decisions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logical Decisions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logical Decisions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logical Decisions investments work better.
This Logical Decisions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.