Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Loopback Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Loopback related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Loopback specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Loopback Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Loopback improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Loopback, and Brand Value
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Loopback activities?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Do we monitor the Loopback decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Is Supporting Loopback documentation required?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- How is progress measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Loopback book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Loopback self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Loopback Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Loopback areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Loopback Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Loopback projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Loopback Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Loopback project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: Was the Loopback project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
- Risk Register: What are the assumptions and current status that support the assessment of the risk?
- Network Diagram: If X is long, what would be the completion time if you break X into two parallel parts of y weeks and z weeks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks that are likely to affect the Loopback project identified and documented?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by Loopback project personnel coordinated with those responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
- Contractor Status Report: What are the minimum and optimal bandwidth requirements for the proposed soluiton?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show full accountability for all material purchased for the contract, including the residual inventory?
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation Ð How will change management be applied to this Loopback project?
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for Loopback project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
Step-by-step and complete Loopback Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Loopback project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Loopback project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Loopback project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Loopback project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Loopback project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Loopback project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Loopback project with this in-depth Loopback Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Loopback projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Loopback and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Loopback investments work better.
This Loopback All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.