Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Loyalty card Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Loyalty card related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Loyalty card specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Loyalty card Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Loyalty card improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Is the Loyalty card process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What are the barriers to increased Loyalty card production?
- What is the purpose of Loyalty card in relation to the mission?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Loyalty card?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Loyalty card book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Loyalty card self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Loyalty card Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Loyalty card areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Loyalty card Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Loyalty card projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Loyalty card Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Loyalty card project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Loyalty card project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Loyalty card project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you use each technique in your organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Loyalty card project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the Loyalty card project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Variance Analysis: What is the performance to date and material commitment?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of information goes in a quality assurance plan?
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
Step-by-step and complete Loyalty card Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Loyalty card project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Loyalty card project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Loyalty card project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Loyalty card project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Loyalty card project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Loyalty card project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Loyalty card project with this in-depth Loyalty card Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Loyalty card projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Loyalty card and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Loyalty card investments work better.
This Loyalty card All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.