This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in MDM Governance assessment.
'The Art of Service's self assessment has been a powerful dash-boarding tool. I have created powerful dashboards that have helped our business run more efficiently and effectively.' - Analyst in the Finance Industry
'Thank you for the excel dashboard. It is so powerful.' - Tahar H., Researcher at Institute of Economic Analysis and Prospective Studies
'Product has met all functionality we have expected. Time to go-live was short and we found working with The Art of Service very fluent.' - Project Manager in the Services Industry
What Is The MDM Governance Self-Assessment?
The MDM Governance Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the MDM Governance work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every MDM Governance task and that every MDM Governance outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring MDM Governance opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored MDM Governance advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth MDM Governance Self-Assessment. Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MDM Governance improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The MDM Governance Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 621 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MDM Governance Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The MDM Governance Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MDM Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MDM Governance and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define MDM Governance with this MDM Governance Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 621 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a MDM Governance strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Define Question: What potential environmental factors impact the MDM Governance effort?
- Measure Question: What will drive MDM Governance change?
- Analyze Question: Will team members perform MDM Governance work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Improve Question: How does the MDM Governance manager ensure against scope creep?
- Control Question: How can the value of MDM Governance be defined?
- Sustain Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its MDM Governance processes?
Value [to you] of the MDM Governance Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal MDM Governance Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.