Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing authorization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing authorization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing authorization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing authorization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing authorization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Marketing authorization?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What is Marketing authorizations impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Are new and improved process (should be) maps developed?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Marketing authorization process?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Marketing authorization results?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- What is it like to work for me?
- What are the basics of Marketing authorization fraud?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing authorization book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Marketing authorization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing authorization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing authorization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing authorization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing authorization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing authorization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Marketing authorization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have or has considered the need for the following insurance covers: public liability, professional indemnity and directors and officers liability?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Marketing authorization project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Marketing authorization project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What distinguishes one company from another in this area?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the Marketing authorization project performing better or worse than planned?
- Procurement Audit: Are there complementary rules to be used and are they applied?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Marketing authorization project?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing authorization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing authorization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing authorization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing authorization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing authorization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing authorization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing authorization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing authorization project with this in-depth Marketing authorization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing authorization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing authorization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing authorization investments work better.
This Marketing authorization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.