Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Master Data Management MDM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Master Data Management MDM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Master Data Management MDM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Master Data Management MDM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 646 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Master Data Management MDM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 646 standard requirements:
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- How does Master Data Management MDM integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Are assumptions made in Master Data Management MDM stated explicitly?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- How did the Master Data Management MDM manager receive input to the development of a Master Data Management MDM improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- How was the as is process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Master Data Management MDM book in PDF containing 646 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Master Data Management MDM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Master Data Management MDM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Master Data Management MDM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Master Data Management MDM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Master Data Management MDM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Master Data Management MDM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Master Data Management MDM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are right task and resource calendars used in the IMS?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the marketing communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Master Data Management MDM project?
- Scope Management Plan: What do you need to do to accomplish the goal or goals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research recruiting and retention strategies at three different companies. What distinguishes one company from another in this area?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Master Data Management MDM project success?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Master Data Management MDM project communication and status reporting across Master Data Management MDM project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Risk Audit: Should additional substantive testing be conducted because of the risk audit results?
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Master Data Management MDM project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Master Data Management MDM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Master Data Management MDM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Master Data Management MDM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Master Data Management MDM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Master Data Management MDM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Master Data Management MDM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Master Data Management MDM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Master Data Management MDM project with this in-depth Master Data Management MDM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Master Data Management MDM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Master Data Management MDM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Master Data Management MDM investments work better.
This Master Data Management MDM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.