This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Metamodeling assessment.
'The Art of Service has been very supportive at an end user level to help our organization and others ramp up with the product. What didn't work well was entirely due to internal lack of proper planning.' - Sr. Manager' - Business Insight & Analytics in the Services Industry
'Great experience thus far with The Art of Service. Easy to implement, powerful BI capabilities, great visualizations, and very user friendly. Thus far there hasn't been a need or desire to receive additional training or support from the The Art of Service team.' - Senior Consultant in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment allows us to make analytics available to all users with our environment while maintaining appropriate security.' - Analytics Consultant in the Finance Industry
What Is The Metamodeling Self-Assessment?
The Metamodeling Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Metamodeling work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Metamodeling task and that every Metamodeling outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Metamodeling opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Metamodeling advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Metamodeling Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Metamodeling improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Metamodeling Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Metamodeling Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Metamodeling Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Metamodeling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Metamodeling and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Metamodeling with this Metamodeling Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Has the Metamodeling work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Define Question: What are the business objectives to be achieved with Metamodeling?
- Measure Question: How do we Improve Metamodeling service perception, and satisfaction?
- Analyze Question: How is the value delivered by Metamodeling being measured?
- Improve Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Metamodeling leaders?
- Control Question: Are there any disadvantages to implementing Metamodeling? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Sustain Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Metamodeling project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Value [to you] of the Metamodeling Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Metamodeling Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.