Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MetricStream Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MetricStream related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MetricStream specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MetricStream Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MetricStream improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which MetricStream models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How will you know that the MetricStream project has been successful?
- Among the MetricStream product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your MetricStream activities?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Is the performance gap determined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MetricStream book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MetricStream self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MetricStream Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MetricStream areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MetricStream Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MetricStream projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MetricStream Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MetricStream project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this MetricStream project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the MetricStream project, how would you prioritize them?
- Cost Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8Ð40 hours)?
- Procurement Audit: Was the tender clearly and properly specified, including evaluation criteria and knowing about the market and therefore not over-prescriptive and receptive to innovation?
- Requirements Documentation: Validity. Does the system provide the functions which best support the customer s needs?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other MetricStream project estimates?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure MetricStream project success?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
Step-by-step and complete MetricStream Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MetricStream project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MetricStream project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MetricStream project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MetricStream project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MetricStream project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MetricStream project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MetricStream project with this in-depth MetricStream Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MetricStream projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MetricStream and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MetricStream investments work better.
This MetricStream All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.