Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Micro Data Centers Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Micro Data Centers related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Micro Data Centers specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Micro Data Centers Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Micro Data Centers improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Micro Data Centers study?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- How does the Micro Data Centers manager ensure against scope creep?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- Who is On the Team?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Who needs to know about Micro Data Centers ?
- What is the source of the strategies for Micro Data Centers strengthening and reform?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Micro Data Centers book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Micro Data Centers self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Micro Data Centers Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Micro Data Centers areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Micro Data Centers Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Micro Data Centers projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Micro Data Centers Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Micro Data Centers project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Micro Data Centers project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Micro Data Centers project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: With too many people labeled as doing the work, are there too many hands involved?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the Micro Data Centers project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Micro Data Centers project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Risk Audit: What effect would a better risk management program have had?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8Ð40 hours)?
- Lessons Learned: Why does the organization need a lessons learned (LL) capability?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Micro Data Centers project?
Step-by-step and complete Micro Data Centers Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Micro Data Centers project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Micro Data Centers project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Micro Data Centers project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Micro Data Centers project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Micro Data Centers project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Micro Data Centers project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Micro Data Centers project with this in-depth Micro Data Centers Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Micro Data Centers projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Micro Data Centers and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Micro Data Centers investments work better.
This Micro Data Centers All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.