Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Does Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- Does Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services analysis show the relationships among important Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services factors?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the as is process?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Does Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Confidentiality: How will confidential information be handled?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services project provide innovative ways for Veterans to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do stakeholders follow a procedure for formally accepting the Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services project scope?
- Scope Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services project scope will be managed?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services project with this in-depth Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services investments work better.
This Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.