Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Expression Studio Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Expression Studio related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Expression Studio specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Expression Studio Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Expression Studio improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Microsoft Expression Studio objectives?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Microsoft Expression Studio? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Why is Microsoft Expression Studio important for you now?
- Do we monitor the Microsoft Expression Studio decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- How do we keep improving Microsoft Expression Studio?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the as is stakeholder process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Expression Studio book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Expression Studio self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Expression Studio Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Expression Studio areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Expression Studio Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Expression Studio projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Expression Studio Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Expression Studio project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will finally present the work or product(s) for acceptance?
- Activity Resource Requirements: What are constraints that you might find during the Human Resource Planning process?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool to commercial work consistent with those used to allocate such costs to Government contracts?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Microsoft Expression Studio project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Could any of the organizations weaknesses seriously threaten development?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your Microsoft Expression Studio project team define the Microsoft Expression Studio projects scope and work breakdown structure?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the organization structure appropriate for the Microsoft Expression Studio projects size and complexity?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Expression Studio Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Expression Studio project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Expression Studio project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Expression Studio project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Expression Studio project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Expression Studio project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Expression Studio project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Expression Studio project with this in-depth Microsoft Expression Studio Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Expression Studio projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Expression Studio and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Expression Studio investments work better.
This Microsoft Expression Studio All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.