Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Office Live Meeting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Office Live Meeting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Office Live Meeting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Office Live Meeting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Office Live Meeting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- How does Microsoft Office Live Meeting integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Microsoft Office Live Meeting will circumvent those obstacles?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Is there any existing Microsoft Office Live Meeting governance structure?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What threat is Microsoft Office Live Meeting addressing?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Can we do Microsoft Office Live Meeting without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Office Live Meeting book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Office Live Meeting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Office Live Meeting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Office Live Meeting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Office Live Meeting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Office Live Meeting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Office Live Meeting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead budgets and costs being handled according to the disclosure statement when applicable, or otherwise properly classified (for example, engineering overhead, IR&D)?
- Procurement Audit: Have the funding arrangements been agreed where payments take place over several financial periods?
- WBS Dictionary: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Activity List: How do you determine the late start (LS) for each activity?
- Project Schedule: Have all Microsoft Office Live Meeting project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall Microsoft Office Live Meeting project schedule?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Microsoft Office Live Meeting project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Microsoft Office Live Meeting project leaders committed to this Microsoft Office Live Meeting project full time?
- Team Operating Agreement: Resource Allocation: How will individual team members account for their time and expenses, and how will this be allocated in the team budget?
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Office Live Meeting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Office Live Meeting project with this in-depth Microsoft Office Live Meeting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Office Live Meeting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Office Live Meeting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Office Live Meeting investments work better.
This Microsoft Office Live Meeting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.