Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Will team members regularly document their Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server work?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Are there Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server problems defined?
- Is Supporting Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server documentation required?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- How can you negotiate Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project?
- Risk Register: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk: Can the organization afford to undertake the Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project?
- Procurement Audit: Do the organizations policies promote and/or safeguard fair competition?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project need to be analyzed further to uncover additional responsibilities?
- WBS Dictionary: Is undistributed budget limited to contract effort which cannot yet be planned to CWBS elements at or below the level specified for reporting to the Government?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project with this in-depth Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server investments work better.
This Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.