Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Schedule Plus Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Schedule Plus related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Schedule Plus specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Schedule Plus Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Schedule Plus improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Microsoft Schedule Plus project manager?
- Can Microsoft Schedule Plus be learned?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- How do we foster innovation?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Microsoft Schedule Plus will circumvent those obstacles?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Microsoft Schedule Plus with what users do day-to-day?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Schedule Plus book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Schedule Plus self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Schedule Plus Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Schedule Plus areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Schedule Plus Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Schedule Plus projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Schedule Plus Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Schedule Plus project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Team Operating Agreement: Confidentiality: How will confidential information be handled?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Microsoft Schedule Plus project schedule?
- WBS Dictionary: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a Microsoft Schedule Plus project and Microsoft Schedule Plus project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related Microsoft Schedule Plus projects?
- Procurement Audit: Was the submission of variant tenders accepted and duly ruled?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What variables that affect team members achievement are within your control?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why their tender failed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During which risk management process is a determination to transfer a risk made?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Schedule Plus Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Schedule Plus project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Schedule Plus project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Schedule Plus project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Schedule Plus project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Schedule Plus project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Schedule Plus project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Schedule Plus project with this in-depth Microsoft Schedule Plus Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Schedule Plus projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Schedule Plus and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Schedule Plus investments work better.
This Microsoft Schedule Plus All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.