Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft pubCenter Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft pubCenter related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft pubCenter specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft pubCenter Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft pubCenter improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Is maximizing Microsoft pubCenter protection the same as minimizing Microsoft pubCenter loss?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- What would happen if Microsoft pubCenter werent done?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Microsoft pubCenter activities?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Microsoft pubCenter?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft pubCenter book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft pubCenter self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft pubCenter Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft pubCenter areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft pubCenter Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft pubCenter projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft pubCenter Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft pubCenter project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: If Microsoft pubCenter project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who will be in command to monitor and control the performance of the consortium members (consortium leader/client)?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the Microsoft pubCenter project team and stakeholders meeting regularly and using a meeting agenda and taking notes to accurately document what is being covered and what happened in the weekly meetings?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Microsoft pubCenter project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value in line with the final cost of the contract awarded?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Microsoft pubCenter project success?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Which of the records created within the Microsoft pubCenter project, if any, does the Business Owner require access to?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft pubCenter Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft pubCenter project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft pubCenter project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft pubCenter project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft pubCenter project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft pubCenter project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft pubCenter project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft pubCenter project with this in-depth Microsoft pubCenter Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft pubCenter projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft pubCenter and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft pubCenter investments work better.
This Microsoft pubCenter All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.