Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Middleware Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Middleware related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Middleware specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Middleware Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 639 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Middleware improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 639 standard requirements:
- Can component based, application specific, and hence custom tailored AUTOSAR middleware be automatically synthesized from application models and prefabricated middleware components?
- Is it possible to apply the component paradigm not only at the application level but also to the AUTOSAR component middleware, especially to the communication subsystem, itself?
- Technologies for Interoperability: Are open standards required, or can appropriate interoperability be achieved through Enterprise Application Integration middleware?
- How can software be integrated with a data analysis middleware, to help achieve performance benefits for local and remote data analysis?
- What middleware features and infrastructure services will the dynamics and ad hoc nature of mobile-ubiquitous computing require?
- In which area(s) do data integration and bi, as part of fusion middleware, help your it infrastructure?
- Does this system have a built in middleware to receive information from gps devices or rfid tags?
- In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
- Have security reviews included requirements for support, plug-in components, or middleware?
- In which area(s) does Fusion Middleware help to modernize your IT infrastructure for this project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Middleware book in PDF containing 639 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Middleware self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Middleware Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Middleware areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Middleware Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Middleware projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Middleware Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Middleware project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: If task X starts two days late, what is the effect on the Middleware project end date?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Variance Analysis: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Planning Process Group: You are creating your WBS and find that you keep decomposing tasks into smaller and smaller units. How can you tell when you are done?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (Middleware project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Middleware project?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Middleware project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are assessments designed, delivered, and otherwise used to maximize training?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Development Objective?
Step-by-step and complete Middleware Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Middleware project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Middleware project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Middleware project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Middleware project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Middleware project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Middleware project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Middleware project with this in-depth Middleware Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Middleware projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Middleware and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Middleware investments work better.
This Middleware All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.