Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mind your own business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mind your own business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mind your own business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mind your own business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mind your own business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- What is an unallowable cost?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Mind your own business been identified and analyzed?
- Are there recognized Mind your own business problems?
- How did the Mind your own business manager receive input to the development of a Mind your own business improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Mind your own business forward?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mind your own business book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mind your own business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mind your own business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mind your own business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mind your own business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mind your own business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mind your own business Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mind your own business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without Mind your own business project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Quality Management Plan: How are your organizations compensation and recognition approaches and the performance management system used to reinforce high performance?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Risk Audit: Do you have written and signed agreements/contracts in place for each paid staff member?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management Ð What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Mind your own business project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Mind your own business project have quality set of schedule BOEs?
- Cost Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS used by all levels of management for Mind your own business project implementation and control?
Step-by-step and complete Mind your own business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mind your own business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mind your own business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mind your own business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mind your own business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mind your own business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mind your own business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mind your own business project with this in-depth Mind your own business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mind your own business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mind your own business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mind your own business investments work better.
This Mind your own business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.