Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile DPI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile DPI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile DPI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile DPI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile DPI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Think about the people you identified for your Mobile DPI project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Mobile DPI processes?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Mobile DPI leverage and how?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Whats the best design framework for Mobile DPI organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile DPI book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mobile DPI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile DPI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile DPI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile DPI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile DPI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile DPI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile DPI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Mobile DPI project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the Mobile DPI project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the largest companies that provide information technology outsourcing services?
- Network Diagram: What must be completed before an activity can be started?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What innovations (if any) are developed to realize goals?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the information network communicate information relevant to the task?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Mobile DPI project?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this Mobile DPI project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
- Issue Log: Persistence; will users learn a work around or will they be bothered every time?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Mobile DPI project?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile DPI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile DPI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile DPI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile DPI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile DPI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile DPI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile DPI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile DPI project with this in-depth Mobile DPI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile DPI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile DPI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile DPI investments work better.
This Mobile DPI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.