Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Marketing Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Marketing Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Marketing Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Marketing Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Marketing Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- Do those selected for the Mobile Marketing Analytics team have a good general understanding of what Mobile Marketing Analytics is all about?
- Who will be in control?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Mobile Marketing Analytics services/products?
- Is there any existing Mobile Marketing Analytics governance structure?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Is a Mobile Marketing Analytics Team Work effort in place?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesnt get a paycheck here care?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Marketing Analytics book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mobile Marketing Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Marketing Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Marketing Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Marketing Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Marketing Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Marketing Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile Marketing Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Can the likelihood and impact of failing to achieve such recommendations and action plans be assessed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Mobile Marketing Analytics project estimates?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost tracking and performance analysis Ð How will cost tracking and performance analysis be accomplished?
- Scope Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Risk Data Sheet: Will revised controls lead to tolerable risk levels?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Mobile Marketing Analytics project purposes different than the previously authorized Mobile Marketing Analytics project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Mobile Marketing Analytics project?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Mobile Marketing Analytics project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing how sales and use tax will be handled (ordering in state versus ordering out of state)?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Marketing Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Marketing Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Marketing Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Marketing Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Marketing Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Marketing Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Marketing Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Marketing Analytics project with this in-depth Mobile Marketing Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Marketing Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Marketing Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Marketing Analytics investments work better.
This Mobile Marketing Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.