This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Mobile Security assessment.
'Implementation was smooth. Business users love it.' - Dir. Digital Analytics
'Great product ease of use for anyone to create visual and drill downs reports and deploy numerous Dash Boards in minutes. The team was able to formulate trends analysis that resulted in a clear path of actions for us. We were able to navigate beyond the obvious questions and answer the more complex questions will little effort. The product adoption was excellent resulting in a relative short ROI.' - Technical Solutions Senior Manager in the Finance Industry
'This gave us our success story in implementing Self-Service Data Discovery. Excellent product for business user's self service.' - Architect' - Business Intelligence and DW in the Finance Industry
What Is The Mobile Security Self-Assessment?
The Mobile Security Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Mobile Security work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Mobile Security task and that every Mobile Security outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Mobile Security opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Mobile Security advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Mobile Security Self-Assessment. Featuring 614 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Security improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Mobile Security Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 614 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Security Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Mobile Security Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Security and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Mobile Security with this Mobile Security Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 614 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Whats the best design framework for Mobile Security organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Define Question: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Mobile Security process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Mobile Security process available?
- Measure Question: How can you negotiate Mobile Security successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Analyze Question: What potential environmental factors impact the Mobile Security effort?
- Improve Question: What will drive Mobile Security change?
- Control Question: How do mission and objectives affect the Mobile Security processes of our organization?
- Sustain Question: Is Mobile Security dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Value [to you] of the Mobile Security Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Mobile Security Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.