Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Threat Defense Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Threat Defense related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Threat Defense specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Threat Defense Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Threat Defense improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- When a mobile user can be roaming anywhere in the world, how do systems guarantee that the user has authorized credentials and the right protocols to connect securely?
- Do you have a documented list of pre-approved cloud based services that are allowed to be used for use and storage of organization business data via a mobile device?
- Should personal mobile devices be allowed to access data, applications, mail and collaboration tools using the enterprise network, thereby posing a security risk?
- How can the enterprise efficiently protect itself against previously unforeseen threats, especially when dealing with highly mobile and unpredictable end-users?
- Does your organization have enhanced monitoring procedures for mobile devices used by employees who have access to or use sensitive or confidential information?
- Will mobile / handheld users be operating on organization issued and secured mobile devices, or will the envisioned program procure, secure and field devices?
- Do you believe your organization has lost sensitive or confidential data as a result of employee carelessness while using mobile devices in the workplace?
- Do you manage all changes to mobile device operating systems, patch levels, and applications via your organizations change management processes?
- What actions have you taken to ensure that a certain threat is realized as rarely as possible, and to minimize consequences if it is realized?
- Will the labor and project market in the near future consist of small effective groups and therefore most probably develop more mobile teams?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Threat Defense book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mobile Threat Defense self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Threat Defense Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Threat Defense areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Threat Defense Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Threat Defense projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Threat Defense Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Mobile Threat Defense project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Mobile Threat Defense project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the right people being attracted and retained to meet the future challenges?
- Change Log: Do the described changes impact on the integrity or security of the system?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Mobile Threat Defense project?
- Executing Process Group: Do Mobile Threat Defense project managers understand your organizational context for Mobile Threat Defense projects?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations key processes (product, service, business, and support)?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Threat Defense Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Threat Defense project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Threat Defense project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Threat Defense project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Threat Defense project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Threat Defense project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Threat Defense project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Threat Defense project with this in-depth Mobile Threat Defense Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Threat Defense projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Threat Defense and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Threat Defense investments work better.
This Mobile Threat Defense All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.