Perform expert level Open Source/publicly available Information Research and analysis using Open Sources, databases, and myriad other inputs in order to determine the operating characteristics and or patterns of adversaries.
More Uses of the Mobile Threat Defense Toolkit:
- Qualify, manage and support leads from Marketing Campaigns and sales opportunities, and progress opportunities through the Deep Instinct Sales Process.
- Provide technical delivery guidance to pre Sales Team, most typically for more technically Complex Organizations or highly specialized engagements requiring unique scoping.
- Ensure you think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
- Utilize Mobile Device Management, unified Endpoint Management, Mobile Threat Defense, and other systems to protect your organizations Sensitive Information.
- Pilot: influence product, engineering, sales, marketing and Business Development organizations in development and execution of highest value projects and offerings, directly impacting long term Customer Success.
- Ensure you handle; build and operate infrastructure and automation to detect and respond to security threats.
- Advise and consult with external organizations for the architecture, design, implementation, and deployment of Security Systems.
- Ensure all members of your team are constantly learning about new topics and applying that knowledge to challenging problems.
- Be accountable for serving with and supporting the CyberSecurity Analytics and Threat Intelligence team.
- Direct: share knowledge with the rest of the team and help other Team Members grow skillsets.
- Standardize: proactively plan, set critical milestones, asses, clarify and validate partners needs on an ongoing basis, to establish productive relationships.
- Organize: Mobile Device Management capabilities as developing and implementing mobile.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Be accountable for using a diverse toolset to enable discovery, collections, Threat Analysis, correlation, and reporting.
- Ensure the team has the resources and training needed to achieve targets.
- Control: Predictive Analytics for forecasting, trending or Forecast Accuracy.
- Assemble data from multiple digital fraud and Security Tools for deeper threat insights using Advanced Analytics.
- Develop a Security Architecture that processes information of various levels of sensitivity.
- Ensure you are able to communicate Cyber details in a clear, business relevant manner.
- Head: database and Storage Solutions that accommodate raw, structured, and Unstructured Data.
- Drive: technical media expert manage the relationship and process with the external testing labs.
- Ensure your planning advises or provides consult involving technology direction, resources allocation, etc.
- Identify relevant mobile Attack Vectors and methods to attenuate for your clients.
- Drive: contact potential clients through cold calls and emails, and present deep instinct.
- Initiate: leverage account knowledge and Market intelligence to drive actions that generate sales outcomes.
- Develop: Mobile Device Management capabilities as developing and implementing.
- Create and develop new programs and campaigns in conjunction with Marketing And Sales.
- Utilize Digital Communications equipment to receive target information and engagement orders.
- Supervise: architecture and security design across Mobile Data classifications.
- Develop: intimate knowledge about Information security Threat Intelligence and thrive on the details of Threat Analysis.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Threat Defense Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Threat Defense related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Threat Defense specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Threat Defense Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Threat Defense improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you changing as fast as the world around you?
- What vendors make products that address the Mobile Threat Defense needs?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What are the Mobile Threat Defense tasks and definitions?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when Computing Resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to your business?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Mobile Threat Defense that make IT risky?
- How will the data be checked for quality?
- What scope to assess?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Mobile Threat Defense objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What is the definition of Mobile Threat Defense excellence?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Threat Defense book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mobile Threat Defense self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Threat Defense Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Threat Defense areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Threat Defense Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Threat Defense projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Threat Defense Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Mobile Threat Defense project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Mobile Threat Defense project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Mobile Threat Defense Project Team have enough people to execute the Mobile Threat Defense Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Mobile Threat Defense Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Threat Defense Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Threat Defense Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Threat Defense project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Threat Defense project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Threat Defense project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Threat Defense projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Threat Defense and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Threat Defense investments work better.
This Mobile Threat Defense All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.