Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Multicloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Multicloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Multicloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Multicloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 653 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Multicloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 653 standard requirements:
- Is Multicloud currently on schedule according to the plan?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision youre making today you might regret five years from now?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Multicloud teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Are we using Multicloud to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- What about Multicloud Analysis of results?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is the current as is process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- What is our competitive advantage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Multicloud book in PDF containing 653 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Multicloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Multicloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Multicloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Multicloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Multicloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Multicloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Multicloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Multicloud project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its industry and community engagement planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling relationships with key stakeholder groups?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Multicloud project (or Multicloud project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated Multicloud project Plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some general rules of thumb for deciding if cost variance, schedule variance, cost performance index, and schedule performance index numbers are good or bad?
- Issue Log: Can an impact cause deviation beyond team, stage or Multicloud project tolerances?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Risk Audit: What are the differences and similarities between strategic and operational risks in your organization?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create an environment that encourages learning and innovation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for governing staff behaviour is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Multicloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Multicloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Multicloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Multicloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Multicloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Multicloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Multicloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Multicloud project with this in-depth Multicloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Multicloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Multicloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Multicloud investments work better.
This Multicloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.