Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Multimedia telephony Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Multimedia telephony related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Multimedia telephony specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Multimedia telephony Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Multimedia telephony improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- When is/was the Multimedia telephony start date?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Multimedia telephony team, Multimedia telephony itself?
- How to measure variability?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- How do we keep improving Multimedia telephony?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Multimedia telephony book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Multimedia telephony self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Multimedia telephony Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Multimedia telephony areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Multimedia telephony Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Multimedia telephony projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Multimedia telephony Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Multimedia telephony project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Multimedia telephony project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you create a self-sustaining capacity for a collaborative culture?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Multimedia telephony project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the Multimedia telephony project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable Multimedia telephony projections of future performance?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Multimedia telephony project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do checklists exist that list frequently performed activities?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete Multimedia telephony Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Multimedia telephony project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Multimedia telephony project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Multimedia telephony project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Multimedia telephony project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Multimedia telephony project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Multimedia telephony project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Multimedia telephony project with this in-depth Multimedia telephony Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Multimedia telephony projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Multimedia telephony and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Multimedia telephony investments work better.
This Multimedia telephony All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.