Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NComputing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NComputing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NComputing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NComputing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NComputing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- How do we accomplish our long range NComputing goals?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit (quick fixes)?
- In the case of a NComputing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a NComputing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any NComputing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Do the NComputing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Are new and improved process (should be) maps developed?
- Who are four people whose careers Ive enhanced?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NComputing book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your NComputing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NComputing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NComputing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NComputing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NComputing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NComputing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NComputing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the department evaluate and benchmark the performance of the procurement function/ unit against other comparable procurement functions/units?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other NComputing project estimates?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the NComputing project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current NComputing project is not yet fully understood?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How carefully have the potential competitors been identified?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is it safe to say you can handle more work or that some tasks you re supposed to do arent worth doing?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with other relevant organizations are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Planning Process Group: How do you integrate NComputing project Planning with the Iterative/Evolutionary SDLC?
Step-by-step and complete NComputing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NComputing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NComputing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NComputing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NComputing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NComputing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NComputing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NComputing project with this in-depth NComputing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NComputing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NComputing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NComputing investments work better.
This NComputing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.