Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NProf Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NProf related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NProf specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NProf Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NProf improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- Does the research seek to form strategic partnerships with industry, nonprofits, universities, other researchers, and/or international research initiatives?
- Can you provide functionality around special provisions, such as tracking sale to nonprofits and the legal restrictions placed on use in such a deal?
- Might hybrids raise to the legal systems that define and shape charitable activity, such as nonprofit tax exemption or nonprofit status itself ?
- What is the impact of technically nonprofessional status on the behavior of auditors who audit public companies?
- In your experience, what challenges are we facing in our efforts to become better at human capital management?
- If a manager is interested in getting better at human capital management, where should they get started?
- What part does organizational culture play in building human capital practices in our organization?
- Are the Goals and Strategies Closely Aligned with the organizations Mission, Vision and Values?
- If we spend money on training, do we have answers to: How relevant is the training?
- Does the addition of a new service add a professional liability exposure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NProf book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your NProf self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NProf Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NProf areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NProf Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NProf projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NProf Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NProf project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss the history of modern quality management. How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the total time required to complete the NProf project if no delays occur?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you then often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the NProf project schedule?
- Risk Audit: Has risk management been considered when planning an event?
- Cost Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Variance Analysis: At what point should variances be isolated and brought to the attention of the management?
- Executing Process Group: Do NProf project managers understand the organizational context for their NProf projects?
Step-by-step and complete NProf Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NProf project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NProf project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NProf project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NProf project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NProf project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NProf project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NProf project with this in-depth NProf Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NProf projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NProf and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NProf investments work better.
This NProf All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.