Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Navigational database Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Navigational database related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Navigational database specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Navigational database Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Navigational database improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- How can you negotiate Navigational database successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Navigational database processes?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- Are assumptions made in Navigational database stated explicitly?
- Do the Navigational database decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- How is business? Why?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Navigational database book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Navigational database self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Navigational database Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Navigational database areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Navigational database Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Navigational database projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Navigational database Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Navigational database project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Were key Navigational database project stakeholders brought into the Navigational database project Plan?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
- Risk Audit: What are the differences and similarities between strategic and operational risks in your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is TRUE if activity B actually takes 37 hours?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Navigational database project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the Rater (Supervisor) have the authority or responsibility to tell an employee that the employees performance is Unsatisfactory?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Navigational database project been reassigned to other units or Navigational database projects?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the interests in line with the programme objectives?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the experience (performance, attitude, business ethics, etc.) in the past with contractors?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
Step-by-step and complete Navigational database Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Navigational database project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Navigational database project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Navigational database project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Navigational database project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Navigational database project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Navigational database project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Navigational database project with this in-depth Navigational database Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Navigational database projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Navigational database and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Navigational database investments work better.
This Navigational database All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.