Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Netduino Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Netduino related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Netduino specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Netduino Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Netduino improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Netduino in a volatile global economy?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- What will be measured?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Netduino product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Netduino activities?
- Which Netduino goals are the most important?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- Is Netduino Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Netduino book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Netduino self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Netduino Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Netduino areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Netduino Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Netduino projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Netduino Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Netduino project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the Netduino project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Risk Audit: What is the effect of globalisation; is business becoming too complex and can the auditor rely on auditing standards?
- Quality Audit: Are there sufficient personnel having the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all operations are correctly performed?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this Netduino project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
- Project Management Plan: Is the appropriate plan selected based on the organizations objectives and evaluation criteria expressed in Principles and Guidelines policies?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you need a good WBS to use Netduino project management software?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which risk management process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Netduino project via agreements?
Step-by-step and complete Netduino Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Netduino project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Netduino project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Netduino project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Netduino project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Netduino project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Netduino project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Netduino project with this in-depth Netduino Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Netduino projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Netduino and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Netduino investments work better.
This Netduino All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.