Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network media Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network media related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network media specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network media Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network media improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Who are the Network media improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- What will drive Network media change?
- Can we do Network media without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Why is Network media important for you now?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network media book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Network media self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network media Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network media areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network media Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network media projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network media Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network media project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Network media project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much weight should be placed on past performance information?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Network media project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Network media project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Network media project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Project Management Plan: What data/reports/tools/etc. do program managers need?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Network media project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Risk Audit: What are the costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Initiating Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them what are the deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete Network media Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network media project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network media project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network media project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network media project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network media project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network media project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network media project with this in-depth Network media Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network media projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network media and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network media investments work better.
This Network media All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.