Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network planning and design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network planning and design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network planning and design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network planning and design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network planning and design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- What is the funding source for this project?
- How would you define the culture here?
- In what ways are Network planning and design vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- How can you negotiate Network planning and design successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- What vendors make products that address the Network planning and design needs?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- The approach of traditional Network planning and design works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network planning and design book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Network planning and design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network planning and design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network planning and design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network planning and design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network planning and design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network planning and design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network planning and design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements summarized through the functional organizational structure for progressively higher levels of management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
- WBS Dictionary: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Network planning and design project team?
- Initiating Process Group: Will the Network planning and design project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the Network planning and design project in the first place?
- Project Management Plan: What if, for example, the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change resulting in greater need than expected?
- Team Operating Agreement: What administrative supports will be put in place to support the team and the teams supervisor?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Network planning and design project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know all the stakeholders impacted by the Network planning and design project and what their needs are?
Step-by-step and complete Network planning and design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network planning and design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network planning and design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network planning and design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network planning and design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network planning and design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network planning and design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network planning and design project with this in-depth Network planning and design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network planning and design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network planning and design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network planning and design investments work better.
This Network planning and design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.