Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New Breeding Techniques Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any New Breeding Techniques related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New Breeding Techniques specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New Breeding Techniques Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New Breeding Techniques improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- How do we measure risk?
- How do your measurements capture actionable New Breeding Techniques information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a New Breeding Techniques study?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the Ôas isÕ stakeholder process?
- How to Secure New Breeding Techniques?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that New Breeding Techniques objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New Breeding Techniques book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your New Breeding Techniques self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New Breeding Techniques Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New Breeding Techniques areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New Breeding Techniques Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New Breeding Techniques projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New Breeding Techniques Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 New Breeding Techniques project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the IMS been resource-loaded and are assigned resources reasonable and available?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimation of contract value in accordance with the criteria fixed in the Directive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the New Breeding Techniques project baseline?
- Project Portfolio management: Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this New Breeding Techniques project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the New Breeding Techniques project schedule available for all New Breeding Techniques project team members to review?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of such products/supplies?
Step-by-step and complete New Breeding Techniques Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 New Breeding Techniques project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New Breeding Techniques project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New Breeding Techniques project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New Breeding Techniques project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New Breeding Techniques project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New Breeding Techniques project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any New Breeding Techniques project with this in-depth New Breeding Techniques Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New Breeding Techniques projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New Breeding Techniques and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New Breeding Techniques investments work better.
This New Breeding Techniques All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.