This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs assessment.
'Well, I have been using The Art of Service's self assessments just for a few months and I'm impressed how easy it is to create cool visualizations, and RACI roadmaps. Also, is one of the best tools to create dashboards using Big Data.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
'Creative solutions offering, Complex solutions can be created relatively easily, hardly any learning curve. Great tool that allows creation of creative and in-depth solutions faster to tell a Story!' - Supply Chain Engineering Manager in the Transportation Industry
'Powerful tool that is simple, to use and users with Excel skills were able to pick up the desktop tool quickly.' - Manager of Strategy & R&D in the Finance Industry
What Is The Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs Self-Assessment?
The Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs task and that every Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs Self-Assessment. Featuring 614 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 614 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs with this Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 614 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Will team members regularly document their Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs work?
- Define Question: Does the Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs task fit the client's priorities?
- Measure Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs study?
- Analyze Question: When was the Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs start date?
- Improve Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Control Question: What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Sustain Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs study?
Value [to you] of the Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Next-Generation Firewalls NGFWs Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.