Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Next-Generation IPS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Next-Generation IPS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Next-Generation IPS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Next-Generation IPS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Next-Generation IPS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- For your Next-Generation IPS project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Does the Next-Generation IPS task fit the clients priorities?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Next-Generation IPS project?
- How do we accomplish our long range Next-Generation IPS goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Next-Generation IPS book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Next-Generation IPS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Next-Generation IPS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Next-Generation IPS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Next-Generation IPS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Next-Generation IPS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Next-Generation IPS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Next-Generation IPS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Identify the risk and assess the significance and likelihood of it occurring and plan the contingency What risks may occur upfront?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- Cost Baseline: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Risk Register: What would the impact to the Next-Generation IPS project objectives be should the risk arise?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How, to whom and how frequently will Risk status be reported?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there cosmetic errors that hinder readability and comprehension?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Next-Generation IPS project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Next-Generation IPS project?
- Risk Audit: Do you conduct risk assessments on all programs, activities and events?
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the Next-Generation IPS project was initiated?
Step-by-step and complete Next-Generation IPS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Next-Generation IPS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Next-Generation IPS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Next-Generation IPS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Next-Generation IPS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Next-Generation IPS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Next-Generation IPS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Next-Generation IPS project with this in-depth Next-Generation IPS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Next-Generation IPS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Next-Generation IPS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Next-Generation IPS investments work better.
This Next-Generation IPS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.