Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Next Generation Mobile Networks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Next Generation Mobile Networks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Next Generation Mobile Networks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Next Generation Mobile Networks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Next Generation Mobile Networks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Next Generation Mobile Networks objectives?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Next Generation Mobile Networks product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Think of your Next Generation Mobile Networks project. what are the main functions?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- The approach of traditional Next Generation Mobile Networks works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Next Generation Mobile Networks book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Next Generation Mobile Networks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Next Generation Mobile Networks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Next Generation Mobile Networks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Next Generation Mobile Networks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Next Generation Mobile Networks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Next Generation Mobile Networks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Next Generation Mobile Networks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there ineffective internal communication in the procurement function/unit?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Next Generation Mobile Networks project oversight?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cost/benefit analysis, a cost/effectiveness or a financial analysis considering life-cycle costs performed and is the funding of the procurement guaranteed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Next Generation Mobile Networks project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Quality Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Next Generation Mobile Networks project success?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure competition and transparency?
- Procurement Audit: Are all mutilated and voided checks retained for proper accounting of pre-numbered checks?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does our vision/mission support a culture of quality data?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the Next Generation Mobile Networks project requirements become approved in writing?
Step-by-step and complete Next Generation Mobile Networks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Next Generation Mobile Networks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Next Generation Mobile Networks project with this in-depth Next Generation Mobile Networks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Next Generation Mobile Networks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Next Generation Mobile Networks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Next Generation Mobile Networks investments work better.
This Next Generation Mobile Networks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.