Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Nimbula Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Nimbula related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Nimbula specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Nimbula Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Nimbula improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- Who sets the Nimbula standards?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- How would you define the culture here?
- What are our needs in relation to Nimbula skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Nimbula results?
- How are the Nimbulas objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
- Is Nimbula currently on schedule according to the plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Nimbula book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Nimbula self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Nimbula Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Nimbula areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Nimbula Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Nimbula projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Nimbula Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Nimbula project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have designated specific forms or worksheets?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Nimbula project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8Ð40 hours)?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the Nimbula project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is used as a basis for instructional decisions?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Nimbula project?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Nimbula project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead standards set?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its policy management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Nimbula Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Nimbula project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Nimbula project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Nimbula project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Nimbula project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Nimbula project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Nimbula project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Nimbula project with this in-depth Nimbula Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Nimbula projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Nimbula and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Nimbula investments work better.
This Nimbula All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.