Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NolaPro Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NolaPro related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NolaPro specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NolaPro Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NolaPro improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- The approach of traditional NolaPro works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Are we using NolaPro to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What should be measured?
- How frequently do you track NolaPro measures?
- What are the long-term NolaPro goals?
- Why is NolaPro important for you now?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NolaPro book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your NolaPro self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NolaPro Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NolaPro areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NolaPro Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NolaPro projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NolaPro Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NolaPro project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the NolaPro project's program?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a NolaPro project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate indicators for monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of processes?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Risk Audit: What responsibilities for quality, errors, and outcomes have been delegated to staff (or others) without adequate oversight?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in NolaPro project time management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all NolaPro project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Procurement Audit: Is the issuance of purchase orders scheduled so that orders are not issued daily?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed NolaPro project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4Ð6 weeks?
Step-by-step and complete NolaPro Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NolaPro project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NolaPro project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NolaPro project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NolaPro project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NolaPro project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NolaPro project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NolaPro project with this in-depth NolaPro Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NolaPro projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NolaPro and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NolaPro investments work better.
This NolaPro All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.