Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Nominal techniques Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Nominal techniques related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Nominal techniques specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Nominal techniques Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Nominal techniques improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Who is going to care?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- In the case of a Nominal techniques project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Nominal techniques project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Nominal techniques project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Nominal techniques values?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Nominal techniques book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Nominal techniques self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Nominal techniques Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Nominal techniques areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Nominal techniques Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Nominal techniques projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Nominal techniques Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Nominal techniques project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the Nominal techniques project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the Nominal techniques project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the work force want to know the force rank order of the portfolio?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the process for purchases that arent acceptable (eg damaged goods)?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teamÕs goals?
- Lessons Learned: Did the Nominal techniques project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Nominal techniques project?
- Lessons Learned: Who had fiscal authority to manage the funding for the Nominal techniques project, did that work?
Step-by-step and complete Nominal techniques Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Nominal techniques project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Nominal techniques project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Nominal techniques project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Nominal techniques project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Nominal techniques project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Nominal techniques project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Nominal techniques project with this in-depth Nominal techniques Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Nominal techniques projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Nominal techniques and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Nominal techniques investments work better.
This Nominal techniques All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.